Monday, March 05, 2007

A note about the Email List

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note about the Langdon's email list.
I have been getting emails returned as undeliverable lately. I don't have any way to find out what your new email address is when it is changed, so, if you wish to keep receiving the email please send me your new email address. In order to do this I have set up a dedicated email address just for this and for anyone who has found the blog and wants to sign up email updates. This address is langdons.email.list[at]gmail(d*t]com. I don't want to post the email addresses of those who have dropped off my list to preserve your privacy but I just sent out the Ministry of Hope newsletter featuring the Langdons Saturday night. If you didn't receive it, please send an email to the above address so I can get you back on the list.

Resting in Him,
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home